Knox Borough is located in Clarion County and known as the “Horsethief Capital of the World”. Horsethief Days is a festival that happens in the Borough of Knox, in Western Pennsylvania. It happens the week before school goes back into session. (last week in August) During Horsethief Days there are so many activities you can do. For instance, softball tourney, live music from Tuesday to Saturday from local bands, Legendary TRACTOR RACES, kiddie parade, sidewalk sales, Nickelodeon night, bike races, tractor pulls from lawn tractor, mini rod, antique tractors, and eventually the Horsethief Parade on the last day of the festival. A spectacular fire works show following a soccer match at the High School. The activities are fun and very interesting.
Knox Borough maintains its own Water System and a new Sewer Treatment Plant completed in 2017 to compliment our total Sewer line replacement done over the last 4 years. Knox Borough has a Police Force, Knox Volunteer Fire Company, Knox Ambulance Company, Keystone Elementary-High School, and Knox Public Library. The town has many Organizations and Clubs serving the area. This quiet little Borough has a lot to offer someone moving into this area.
HORSETHIEF DAYS 2019 DATES AUGUST 06TH THROUGH 17TH
ON AUGUST 6 WE ARE HOLDING A KNOX COMMUNITY NATIONAL NIGHT OUT!!
CHECK OUT THE LINK TO THE FLYER BELOW ALL FREE!!!!!
HERE’S THE SHIRT FRONTS FOR THIS YEAR. CAR SHOW ON THE LEFT AND REGULAR SHIRT ON THE RIGHT!
KNOX BOROUGH COUNCIL MEETINGS:
- WORK SESSION: JULY 15, 2019 AT 700PM
- MONTHLY MEETING: AUGUST 5, 2019 AT 700PM
- WORK SESSION: AUGUST 19, 2019 AT 700PM
- MONTHLY MEETING: SEPTEMBER 3 (TUESDAY) 700PM
- WORK SESSION: SEPTEMBER 16, 2019 AT 700PM
- MONTHLY MEETING: OCTOBER 7, 2019 AT 700PM
- WORK SESSION: OCTOBER 21, 2019 AT 700PM
- MONTHLY MEETING: NOVEMBER 4, 2019 AT 700PM
- WORK SESSION: NOVEMBER 18, 2019 AT 700PM
- MONTHLY MEETING: DECEMBER 2, 2019 AT 700PM
- WORK SESSION: DECEMBER 16, 2019 AT 700PM